Work Related Injuries
At Neuropax Clinic, one of our main concentrations is the evaluation and treatment of work-related injuries and conditions. Dr. Hagan is dedicated to helping injured workers from all industries with the goal of restoring function, relieving pain and returning the patient back to work as quickly and safely as possible.
It is not uncommon that the most basic peripheral nerve disorders are misdiagnosed or missed completely. Often in cases of trauma, the limiting factor to return to work and daily life is pain. This is commonly a residual nerve pain problem. With over twenty years of experience and knowledge in treating work-related injuries and conditions, Dr. Hagan and his team are well equipped to provide accessible, accurate, and high-quality care while protecting from re-injury, minimizing lost time, and returning injured workers back to work safely and expediently.
Worker’s Comp Hotline | 314-434-3600
Our Workers’ Compensation services include:
- Dedicated workers’ compensation department to ensure accurate communication between the injured worker, case adjuster and case manager
- Coordination of high-quality care and referrals to lead to better treatment outcomes and less disability
- Worker’s Comp Hotline for immediate access to the office
- Evidence-based return-to-work and discharge protocols
- Work Status report provided to patient, case manager and adjustor at time of appointment
- Same Day Appointments when necessary
- On-Site Certified Hand Therapy
- Independent Medical Exams (IME), Second Opinions, Medical Record Review, Disability Ratings and Depositions